Broad Fen Retreats
The ultimate glamping experience for couples
Ideal for a honeymoon or special celebration, these three luxury glamping pods (named Swallowtail, Dragonfly and Damselfly) are perfect for couples who want to get away and enjoy the peaceful countryside.
With exclusive access to Broad Fen, a 95-acre Special Area of Conservation (SAC), visitors have an opportunity to be a part of this vibrant woodland and fen meadowland, where so many of the UK’s rarest and most endangered species thrive. Broad Fen is privately owned, and only those staying at Broad Fen Glamping have access to this stunning nature reserve.
Our three couples’ luxury glamping pods are the ultimate in comfort. Each one includes:
- King-size bed (with all bedding and towels supplied)
- Well-equipped kitchen (with kettle, fridge, toaster, freezer, four-ring hob, full-sized oven, pans, cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, glasses) Washing up liquid is provided
- Tea, coffee, UHT milk, salt, pepper and sugar are provided
- En-suite facilities with hand soap and toilet roll
- Central heating
- TV with Free-Sat
- Wood-fired hot tub (one bag of logs is provided, extra bags can be purchased for £5 each on site) There are no chemicals and water changes daily
- Fire pit with grill for outdoor cooking
- Gas BBQ
- Canoe and SUP available to hire daily. Please contact 07768878957 to book or contact us through our Facebook page, Dilham Hall Canoe Hire.
The dimensions of our couples’ glamping pods are: 4.0m (width); 6m (depth); 3.3m (height).
Norfolk is a wonderful county to explore. You’ll find busy market towns, pretty villages, stately homes and gardens, theatres, cathedrals, and clean beaches, all within a short drive from Broad Fen.
If you fancy exploring the local waterways by canoe or paddleboard, these can be hired from us.
Minimum booking: Two nights
Sorry – no dogs allowed.
In the event of a booking being affected by the Covid-19 pandemic, guests may transfer their booking to alternative dates.
To enhance your stay in our beautiful pods, we offer the following items. These can be purchased while completing the booking process, or before arrival over the phone. Booking extras must be purchased before arrival.
Canoe Hire – See our Facebook page for more information – £40
Tavern Tasty BBQ Pack – £20
From local butcher, Tavern Tasty, this pack includes:
- Homemade Jumbo Sausages
- 2 x Chicken Kebabs
- 2 x 4oz Beef Burgers
- 2 x Chinese Pork Ribs
- 2 x BBQ Pork Ribs
- 2 x Chicken Drumsticks
- 4 x Rashers of un-smoked back bacon
English Sparkling Wine – £30/bottle
Birthday Helium Foil Balloon – £10
Cooking Oil – 200ml bottle from local produce company, Crush – £4
Extra Wood – £5 (one bag is provided)
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
Meraki Healing Therapies
We are very lucky to be able to offer Meraki Massage and Reiki treatments on location.
Amy is locally based, and is able to cater for individual or couples massage.
Therapies include full body holistic massage, holistic combination and meraki signature massage.
Booking is essential, call 07795670378 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
No available dates?
Take a look at our Shepherd’s Hut!