Broad Fen Retreats
the ultimate Dilham Hall Retreats glamping experience for couples
Ideal for a honeymoon or special celebration, these three luxury glamping pods (named Swallowtail, Dragonfly and Damselfly) are perfect for couples who want to get away and enjoy the peaceful countryside.
With exclusive access to Broad Fen, a 95-acre Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI), guests have an opportunity to be a part of this vibrant woodland and fen meadowland, where so many of the UK’s rarest and most endangered species thrive. Broad Fen is privately owned, and only those staying at Broad Fen Glamping have access to this stunning nature reserve.
Our three couples’ luxury glamping pods are the ultimate in comfort. Each one includes:
- King-size bed (with all bedding and towels supplied)
- Well-equipped kitchen (with kettle, fridge, toaster, freezer, four-ring hob, full-sized oven, pans, cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, glasses) Washing up liquid is provided
- Tea, coffee, UHT milk, salt, pepper and sugar are provided
- En-suite shower & loo, with hand soap and toilet roll
- Central heating
- TV with Free-Sat
- Wood-fired hot tub (There are no chemicals and water changes daily)
- Fire pit with grill for outdoor cooking
- One bag of wood and one bag of charcoal are provided free of charge. Additional bags are then £5 each
- Canoe and SUP available to hire daily. Please book through Dilham Hall Canoe Hire. If you have any queries, please call 07810 616920.
The dimensions of our couples’ glamping pods are: 4.0m (width); 6m (depth); 3.3m (height).
Norfolk is a wonderful county to explore. You’ll find busy market towns, pretty villages, stately homes and gardens, theatres, cathedrals, and clean beaches, all within a short drive from Broad Fen.
If you fancy exploring the local waterways by canoe or paddleboard, these can be hired from us.
We have a minimum of 2 nights booking.
Regretfully we do not allow dogs or under-18s at Broad Fen, but we do on our family glamping site, Tonnage Bridge.
We provide fire pits and gas BBQs so we request that disposable BBQs are not used.
If cancellation was required, we strongly suggest you take out travel insurance. Please call us if you have any booking queries.
To enhance your stay in our beautiful pods, we offer the following items. These can be purchased while completing the booking process, or before arrival over the phone. Booking extras must be purchased before arrival.
Fire Lighting Instruction – £12
A convenient time will be arranged to meet at the retreat to have a personal fire lighting instruction so maximum enjoyment of the hot tub and fire pit can be had.
Canoe Hire – go to Dilham Hall Canoe Hire to book
Extra Wood – £5 (one bag is provided)
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.