Luxury camping & bell tents beside a quiet canal at Dilham Hall Retreats
If you’re staying in your own tent or trailer tent, enjoy the freedom and privacy of a spacious pitch.
(We don’t demarcate the pitches.)
Or perhaps you’re thinking of hiring one of our family-size bell tents with fire pit and cooking utensils, table and chairs, and complete sets of bedding..
Bell tent dimensions are: Floor 28.3m2 (area), 6m (diameter); Centre pole 3.m (height); A-frame door 2.3m (width), 1.8m (height).
However you choose to set up camp, we’ll provide the comfort and convenience of:
- Immaculately maintained toilet facilities
- Hot-water showers
- Outdoor washing-up sinks
- Rubbish bins for recycling and general waste
- On-tap drinking water
- Brazier for your campfire, with wood available to purchase on site
- Launch site for your own canoe / SUP for gratuity donation of £5 / boat to help maintain the canal for the future
- Hire a canoe for £50 per day (this can be included when booking or on the day)
There’s no extra cost for these provisions.
Situated in the heart of the Norfolk Broads, Canal Camping is a long way from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. There are lots of footpaths and cycle tracks that can be picked up close by, and if you fancy getting a close look at water wildlife, why not hire a canoe and paddle around the local waterways. You might even spot a kingfisher!
We welcome well-behaved dogs, but we ask that they’re kept on a lead whilst on site. There’s a one-off payment of £5 per dog for the duration of your stay.
Minimum booking: three nights (during off-peak season, two nights)