Reservations for accommodation by guests (the Guest) are accepted by Dilham Hall Retreats (the Agent) on behalf of the property owner (the Owner).
- The Guest who makes the booking is deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions will be responsible for all persons included in the booking and should ensure that they are all aware of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Owner or the Agent reserves the right to decline any booking or refuse to hand over a key to any person who has not complied with these Terms & Conditions.
- We may use the information for any purpose related to our business, including providing you with information about our business. We may do this by email, SMS or post.
- To help us do this, we may share it with an associated business or with third parties if they do work for us or if the law requires us to do so.
- We may also disclose your information to Super Control who may contact you, inviting you to complete a questionnaire and review of your stay.
- We will not supply the data to other third parties for them to use in their marketing without your further permission.
- If you do not want us to use your personal data in any of these ways or you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Payment terms and conditions for all bookings
- We strongly recommend guests make sure they have holiday insurance to cover any cancellation, as we do not offer a refund in all circumstances. You may find that you have holiday insurance as part of your home insurance or as a benefit of your bank account, for example.
- For all bookings the minimum deposit is 30%, upon booking. As we explain below, if you are booking close to your stay then you may need to pay more.
- All bookings are subject to an additional booking fee of 2.29% of total amount
- All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If we are not able to honour your booking for circumstances within our control, then we will offer you the choice between alternative dates or a full refund.
- If we are not able to honour your booking for circumstances beyond our control or yours, eg weather conditions, then it will be our choice whether to offer you a selection of alternative dates or a full refund.
Payment terms and conditions
- Retreat bookings are a minimum of 2 nights (off-peak) and 3 nights (peak) including over a bank holiday.
- Arrivals are from 4pm and departures by 10:00am.
- The Guest agrees to pay the balance of the payment SIX (6) weeks before the holiday is due to start. Email reminders are sent, but delivery cannot be guaranteed. Where a Guest fails to pay their balance by the due date the booking may be cancelled and the deposit retained.
Cancellation terms for all bookings
- We will treat a booking as cancelled if you tell us to do so, or if you do not arrive by 11pm on the first day of your booking.
- For administrative reasons we never make refunds of less than £50 after a cancellation. Subject to this:
- Cancellations made at least 6 weeks prior to arrival will lose the deposit and booking fee.
- Those between 6 and 3 weeks prior to arrival will lose the deposit, 50% of the balance payment and the booking fee.
- Those less than 3 weeks prior to arrival will lose the full amount and the booking fee.
Special terms and conditions
- No dogs are permitted.
- This rule does not prevent you from bringing an assistance dog if this is required to support your disability and Assistance Dogs UK or any successor body has issued you with an Identification Book or other appropriate evidence.
- Strictly NO SMOKING in the accommodation.
- Barbeques are allowed outside and campfires are allowed in the fire pit provided only. These MUST NOT be placed on the wooden decking. Only wood provided is to be used on the BBQs
Hot Tub Disclaimer
To read our hot tub disclaimer form, please click the link:
Terms and conditions for all bookings
- This is an adults only site, no children are permitted.
- The lead guest responsible for any retreat booking must be at least 18.
- All ball games are to be played within your retreat boundary.
- You should use our property safely and should not cause danger to others.
- You should obey all health and safety notices.
- You should act on the reasonable instructions of the staff.
- The Guest is responsible for leaving the accommodation in good order and in a clean condition; otherwise, a cleaning charge will be levied.
- You are responsible for the safety of your party.
- You are solely responsible for securing your property.
- You may only use alarms of the silent, monitored type and not audible alarms.
- Your accommodation may not be used for sleeping a number of persons greater than the number stipulated in your booking.
- You must ensure that all members of your party are familiar with the location of the Fire Points and the contents of any Fire Notices.
- You must not store fuels or combustible materials.
- You must make sure that any electrical equipment you bring is in good condition and safe to use at our property.
- Any visitors must leave by 9pm.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your visitors and all members of your party obey the rules.
Being a good neighbour
- Please respect the privacy of others and keep noise to a minimum, with absolute quiet between 11pm and 7am
- You must keep away from any vacant retreats.
- You may only consume alcoholic drinks within the boundaries of your retreat.
- You must not use a drone, powered model aircraft or any other powered flying object.
- You must not use any Chinese lanterns, fireworks or similar.
- You may not ride bicycles, scooters (or similar) so as to cause a nuisance or undue noise.
Respecting the environment
- You are responsible for keeping your accommodation and the area around it clean and tidy.
- If you experience any problem with the electrical, gas or water system, you should contact us. You must not attempt to work on any part of the electrical, gas or water system yourself; this includes any installations.
- You must not introduce any foreign items into the drainage system including cleaning cloths, sanitary towels, condoms, cooking fat, engine oil, grease or paint.
- You must not erect any tents which do not form part of your booking.
- We do not permit the erection of fences or any means of permanent enclosure but we do allow windbreaks.
- You must not cut any trees or hedges. If you find any tree or hedge a nuisance or unsatisfactory you should take the matter up with us; do not deal with it yourself.
- You must not dig any hole.
- You may only use washing lines of the rotary type or the window sill type and must remove them and store them out of sight immediately after use.
- You must site washing lines to avoid inconvenience to others.
- You must use the refuse bins and recycling points provided.
- You must insure all vehicles for use on the public road.
- You must insure all accessories and items towed by vehicles (such as towed boats and jet skis) as for use on the public road.
- Motor vehicle repairs must not be carried out but a recognised breakdown service may attend in the event of a breakdown.
- Quad bikes, trials bikes and powered scooters are not permitted.
- We permit cars for the purposes of access only. Accordingly, save to the extent that you may need to do so because of a disability, you must not drive cars round our property for other purposes such as visiting other locations. We may ask for reasonable evidence of any disability relevant to this rule.
- Driving on our properties is restricted to the roads.
- You must drive all vehicles carefully and within any displayed speed limit.
- You must hold a full current driving licence to drive any vehicle on our property.
- You must not park anywhere except in the permitted parking spaces.
- Other than for delivering goods and services, you must not park or allow parking of commercial vehicles of any sort other by prior arrangement. This is because they are not suited to all parts of our property.
- You may only use our address for postal deliveries by prior arrangement.
- You are welcome to fish in our canal, however permission must be granted. Contact us for details.
- You must follow the National and local rules (byelaws) when fishing with a rod and line.
- We will try to leave you in peace to enjoy your stay. However, if there is an emergency or if we need to carry out urgent work or if we are concerned there has been a serious breach of these rules then we may need to enter your accommodation. We will give you as much notice as is reasonable in the circumstances.
Ejection for breach of these rules
- In the event of persistent or serious breach of these rules by you or any member of your party, we may require the individual or the party to leave immediately.
- We will give you one chance if the breach can be put right.
- No refunds, no second chances.
- If you have any complaints concerning the property or service received by Dilham Hall Retreats, please inform the property owner immediately (within 24 hours) allowing the complaint to be corrected at the earliest opportunity. The tenant should always raise any complaints with the property owner during their stay, as we cannot properly investigate any complaints made at a later time.
|Property Owner:||Luke Paterson||Telephone:||01692 513889|